Fluvoxamine 50mg (Fluvoxin) Tablets
• Fluvoxin 50 Tablet is an antidepressant belonging to the SSRI group of medicines.
• It is used to treat depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
• Can be taken with or without food.
• Your doctor will decide the right dose and may start you on a lower dose.
• Take this medicine regularly at the same time each day and improvement may take a few weeks.
Fluvoxin 50 Tablet is an antidepressant belonging to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class of medicines, prescribed to treat depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Taking this medicine regularly and at the same time every day will help you feel better and get the most benefit.
It may take a few weeks before you start noticing any improvement, but do not change the dose or stop taking it without talking to your doctor first, as it may make your condition worse and cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Your doctor will decide the most suitable dosage for you, and may increase it gradually. Let your doctor know if you do not see any improvement even after taking this medicine for a few weeks.
This medication can be taken with or without food.